[patch] zip tests

Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn cristian.ionescu-idbohrn at axis.com
Tue May 6 18:11:25 UTC 2008

On Tue, 6 May 2008, Denys Vlasenko wrote:

> On Sunday 04 May 2008 11:28, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
> > Moves common parts of the tests to compressfuncts.sh (new).
>
> Cannot take it as a whole:

Alright.  We'll try to do it in smaller pieces then.

> [ "$ECHO" ] || . testing.sh
>
> I was told that nothing says that . operator shall search
> current directory first. If you mean it, use ". ./file"
> explicitly.

That's fine with me, but take a look at this:

testsuite/all_sourcecode.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/awk.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/busybox.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/cpio.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/cut.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/diff.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/grep.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/mdev.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/mkfs.minix.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/od.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/patch.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/pidof.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/readlink.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/sed.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/seq.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/sort.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/sum.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/taskset.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/test.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/uniq.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/unzip.tests:. testing.sh
testsuite/uuencode.tests:. testing.sh

The ". ./file" construct is used nowhere (among testsuite/*.tests).

(I'll comment other parts of your post in a jiffy)

Cheers,

--
Cristian