inetd for no-MMU in trunk

Aleksey Demakov a.demakov at pengutronix.de
Sat Mar 29 12:09:36 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 11:40 PM, Bernhard Fischer
<rep.dot.nop at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> 2. disable them only to work over stream sockets and
>  >> enable for datagram sockets.
>  >>
>  >> I tried to implement the second approach for 1.9.1.
>  >> Please take a look at the attached patch.
>  >
>  >Idea looks ok, I am interested in a patch against
>  >the trunk.
>
>  Aleksey, did you resend your patch against trunk?

Sorry, I thought that it might be not that much
mportant. My original patch was to allow 1.9 to
compile for no-MMU systems. So it provided
obvious benefits.

As for 1.10 which resolved the problem otherwise
my patch would only remove some code that I think
is excessive. It would not add anything apart from
elusive "code purity" thing.

Regards,
Aleksey