ctype.h problem ?

Guillaume Dargaud dargaud at lpsc.in2p3.fr
Fri Mar 21 14:04:39 UTC 2008

> you've also disabled RPC/net stuff in your uClibc but tried to enable such
> features in your busybox ... that obviously wont work

Shouldn't the main buildroot 'make menuconfig' take care of matching the
options between kernel, uClibc and busybox ? I though that was the whole
idea of buildroot...

Failing that, I've been trying to get all 3 of them to match by doing:
cd ~/buildroot; make ARCH=ppc menuconfig
cd ~/buildroot/toolchain_build_ppc/uClibc-0.9.29; make ARCH=ppc menuconfig
cd ~/buildroot/project_build_ppc/genepy/busybox-1.9.1/; make ARCH=ppc
menuconfig
cd ~/buildroot/project_build_ppc/genepy/linux-2.6.24; make ARCH=ppc
menuconfig
cd ~/buildroot; make ARCH=ppc

But maybe it's the wrong way to operate (and it doesn't catch errors like
the one you found).
--
Guillaume Dargaud
http://www.gdargaud.net/