verizon settles over busybox infringement

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hp.com
Wed Mar 19 22:20:05 UTC 2008

Robert P. J. Day said on Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 02:24:46PM -0400:

>   that's depressing.  is it too early to start drinking heavily?

No. I made recently our Open Source Governance presentation to some
french ministeries and corporate accounts, and they realized they may
have indeed holes in their current policy somtimes, but they are too
engaged to go back. Open Source is now vital for them. So rather than
droping it and becoming less competitive, they should control it.

More on that on http://www.fossbazaar.org

Bruno.
--
Linux Profession Lead EMEA  / Open Source Evangelist \        HP C&I EMEA IET
http://www.mondorescue.org / HP/Intel Solution Center \  http://hpintelco.net