TFTPD: patch++

dronnikov at gmail.com dronnikov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:27:20 UTC 2008

Hello, Denys!

+ WRQ logic is sanitized.
Now we can put new file, or change the content of existing file
(but only if existing file has 222 access)!
N.B. Previous patch allowed for invalid file truncation.

+ Added 3 options to TFTP:
-v be verbose -- it used to be uncontrollably _way_ verbose when compiled with DEBUG feature.
-n N set retry counter -- it used to be hardcoded arbitrary value.
-t MS set timeout -- it used to be pure arbitrary value which caused
failures even while using looopback network!

- TFTPD still returns cut files -- I guess the logic of reconnection
after the first packet is received is wrong or broken...

Please, do consider!

--
Vladimir