Encryption

Alexander Kriegisch Alexander at Kriegisch.name
Mon Mar 3 17:30:11 UTC 2008

Well, Kevin,

now that you have answered yourself, we can stop speculating ans start
offering suggestions. :-) If this is not too simple for your purpose,
you can quite cheaply en-/decrypt files using 'tr' by scrambling
arbitrary characters with a fixed key. This way you can either achieve a
Caesar cipher or something more complicated, but definitely not strong
encryption. Anyway, it would work. In case you are interested, I might
hack a little sample for you. It should be enough to keep the lamers out.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch
Certified ScrumMaster