missing iwconfig in busybox

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:37:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 07:11:56AM -0700, Wilson Khoo wrote:

I think your mailer somehow garbled your response

>do you mean I have to install the iwconfig package? where can I find this package?
>I wanted wireless networking support in busybox. can I do that without iwconfig?

Yes. I don't know, i think we have it in http://buildroot.uclibc.org/

If not, i'm sure you would find it at
http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=iwconfig

I think you need iwconfig for wireless support. You have to setup acid
(or ESSID?) and stuff like that, yes.