[patch] include/usage.h

Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn cristian.ionescu-idbohrn at axis.com
Sun Jun 8 01:23:39 UTC 2008

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008, Denys Vlasenko wrote:

> On Thursday 05 June 2008 20:18, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
> > Wouldn't this be more in line with the code?
>
> Not really. Only last six X's are required and subsequently replaced
> by random chars.

Yes, I saw that.  But then I must have missed the point with changing the
source, but not the documentation :(  Thing is the generated file
template suffix consists of 10 characters:

  # ./busybox mktemp
  tmp.XXXX8khaJC

As I see it, the help is lieing.
At least use the (partial) pid to fill up.
Debian's mktemp does that (last part of the name):

-rw------- 1     0 Jun  8 03:17 f.udPJH32269
-rw------- 1     0 Jun  8 02:50 x.ZehRz30532
-rw------- 1   153 Jun  7 23:34 serverauth.YZmiwh6819
drwx------ 2    80 Jun  7 23:34 ssh-lyMPxT6759/