Re: Ответ: Ответ: LIBBB: parse_config()

Vladimir Dronnikov dronnikov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 05:27:35 UTC 2008

Hmmm!
1. The only major difference from what I proposed on (09.07.2008 2:16) is to
use a bunch on xmalloc_fgetline() (which in turn uses a bunch of fgetc())
along with malloc/free cycles. I still think then if a file can be processed
in-memory it should be processed in-memory. Though a FEATURE option can be
made to leave end user a choice.
2. parse_named_option() gives just a list of options, it shaves the
knowledge of WHERE exactly this option has occurred. Although this is the
most expected behavior, crontab, e.g., should apply, say,
MAIL=user at domainto only subsequent lines.

--
Vladimir