NFS in busybox? or any NFS solution for embedded?

walter harms WHarms at bfs.de
Thu Jan 31 08:57:29 UTC 2008

hi stan,
i am not sure that understand your problem propperly. you situation is something like that:

	[embedded]<---nfs mount --[unknown]
	    ^

	[Windows]

You are using the Embedded Box as Interface to your (unknown) Source. The point is
why no accessing the device directly. You can get free nfs-utils for windows and access
the stuff direcly.

re,
  wh