NFS in busybox? or any NFS solution for embedded?

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Thu Jan 31 08:47:43 UTC 2008

Hi!

> Is it possible for a Windows file browser to access disks mounted on a
> remote system, which is an ARM-based system and in which Linux and busybox
> is run? I just wonder if Linux port, networking driver, and busybox are
> done in this system, what else program should I prepare for my purpose?
> Some deamons? Thanks for your answers in advance.

This is no big deal, but has nothing to do with busybox itself. What
you are looking for is Samba (http://us1.samba.org/samba/) a Daemon to
export services (Files, Directories, Printers...) to Windows clients.
It is very well documented and you should find everything you need to
get started on samba.org

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,      email:florian at brandner.net
Florian Brandner                http://www.brandner.net