builtin-commands + sash

kalyanatejaswi balabhadrapatruni kalyanatejaswi at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jan 25 10:48:15 UTC 2008

Hi,
I did "help" in sash shell and compared the output to
the commands i found in BB-1.9.0 as
1. shell/ash.c built-in commands and
2. NOFORK (or even NOEXEC ) applets

And these are what i found missing in BB-1.9.0 as
built-in commands:

aliasall, ar, chattr, cmp, ed, file, grep, gunzip,
lsattr, mknod, more, mount, mv, printenv, prompt,
quit, setenv, source, sum, tar, umount, where

Please let me know if i am missing something obvious
here..

Thanks and Regards
Kalyan

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/