New applet: brctl

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:03:02 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 07:55:09PM +0300, Vladimir Dronnikov wrote:
>OK
>
>What about my proposal to start a special directory under BB tree where
>people could contribute their short SCRIPTS?

That'd be vda's call.
IMHO this may be useful, yes. But keep in mind that while it would
probably make sense to add scripts that run with msh/lush/hush, it will
probably not take too long and folks will start to submit lua scripts
(which could be considered) or scripts that use python, perl,
you-name-it which doesn't sound too appealing to /me ;)

cheers,