Fw: Hush cant replace lash for my situation

Martinb_ARM_NOMMU_KISSDVD martinb at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Jan 8 18:21:18 UTC 2008

Sorry for the stupid question but if I do not build NOMMU busybox correctly
can you please give me a hint where I have to make a change ?
All the other applets do work and I think that all other applets are using
vfork without me making any modification

You did say that the -DBB_NOMMU is not a correct option so its possible
(likely) I do make a error on the building but please tell me what I need to
do to make it build correct ?

so again I use:

 "make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-uclinux-elf-
EXTRA_CFLAGS="-D__uClinux__ -DSKIP_STRIP=y" LDFLAGS="-Wl,-elf2flt" install"

and I was thinking that the uClinux flag was giving the correct option for
NOMMU (uClinux is always without MMU)
but let me repeat that I have no C skills at all so I have no clue what to
change in the way I need to build NOMMU busybox correctly

/martinb