PATCH: New telnetd feature

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:02:36 UTC 2008

On Thursday 28 February 2008 03:06, Steven Bradshaw wrote:
> I thought ONESHOT was more descriptive, the timeout being a selectable attribute
> of the ONESHOT mode (but also enabling it).  But calling it TIMEOUT is OK too.
> Should I change the name and resubmit the patch or is acceptable as is?

Well, I have another problem with accepting it.
You can achieve the same already:

busybox nc -l -p 23 -e busybox telnetd -i

NB: "standard" nc does not accept multi-argument
command after -e, you'll need to wrap "telnetd -i"
in a shell script. But busybox nc does accept it
as shown above - I just tested it.
--
vda