Sendmail+Fetchmail BSS+DATA := 0

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:25:08 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 26 February 2008 22:32, Vladimir Dronnikov wrote:
> But what you mean "bloat"?
> strlen() indeed segfaults! This can be very obscure error if we don't
> use a fuser.

As far as I can see, uuencode(NULL, NULL) is never called.
So, the code which checks for that is dead, unused code.

BTW, what ensures that we don't use uninitialized opt_pass here?

                        if (334 == smtp_check("AUTH LOGIN", -1)) {
                                uuencode(NULL, opt_user);
                                smtp_check("", 334);
                                uuencode(NULL, opt_pass);
                                smtp_check("", 235);