LPR: code cleanup++

walter harms WHarms at bfs.de
Thu Feb 21 08:34:40 UTC 2008

dronnikov at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Next iteration.
> Those who wanna print from BB should try it out!
>
> Walter, do we need all those -C -J -m -V ?!!

Hi Vladimir,
thanks for your effort. There Options are part of std. lpr and as
"rule of least surprise" they should be supported (only a flag in controlfile).

The other side is that you may need a title page that is important if you have
more than one client printing.
The -m Option is the only way to get an error message from the server. I would not
play with that if you want to know.

re,
 wh

btw: i have no idea was pdq is, and i can not reach sf since yesterday.