init script problem in rc.d

max y max8y at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 03:08:49 UTC 2008

Here I found an anomaly that may related to this.
During the startup time, there is no stdin normally, I
mean, for example, if we do Ctrl-C it can not
interrupt  execution of Smyscript. Now in my case, I
can do Ctrl-C to interrupt the execution of Smyscript.
It's much like I am already in a shell, the end of
Smyscript is like the shell quit totally. How that
could happen?

Max