HTTPD CGI

Florian Brandner florian at brandner.net
Mon Feb 4 13:31:40 UTC 2008

Zitat von Andrew Gatt <a.gatt at btinternet.com>:

> All my scripts are executable for everyone. If i drop in the busybox
> 1.4.1 executable it works fine, if i change it for the 1.8.2, i get the
> 404 messages. I've checked and CGI is enabled in the make file.

How do you start the httpd? From inetd? Then you need the -i option.
Can you start it from a console? Make sure to stop any running httpd
as well as inetd. Just to make sure that no other httpd is running.
Then try "httpd -vv -f -h <web_root>" to see httpds output. Maybe its
printing something useful...
Are static pages in <webroot> loaded correctly? Is maybe the directory
cgi-bin not set to executable (744 or something)?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,      email:florian at brandner.net
Florian Brandner                http://www.brandner.net