dhcp options 121,63

Denis Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:04:06 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 14:43, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> I've submitted a patch in http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=1999 to support
> the DHCP options 121, 63. The static routes option exports a variable
> $sroutes that contains NETWORK1 NETMASK1 GATEWAY1 NETWORK2 NETMASK2 GATEWAY2
> etc. The vendorinfo option is quite intrusive and allows to export vendorinfo
> suboptions via the dhcp_sub_options structure.

Needs to be rediffed against 1.9.0. There were many changes in DHCP
applets in 1.9.0.

Also:

+static uint8_t* mask_to_ip(uint8_t * ip, uint8_t mask)
+{
+int i;
+uint32_t ret = 0;

Broken indentation.

+inline
+static void extract_route_octets( uint8_t *ret_ip, uint8_t* p, int mask, int *adv)
+{
+*adv = 0;

It's too big for inline.

+               case OPTION_STATIC_ROUTES: {
+                       /* we return the static routes in a string containing a list
+                        * of NETWORK1 NETMASK1 GATEWAY1 NETWORK2 NETMASK2 GATEWAY2 ... */
+                           int left = len;
+                           int mask;
+                           int adv;
+                           uint8_t *p = option;
+                           uint8_t ip[4];
+
+                           *dest = 0;
+
+                           do {
+                               mask = *p;

Please indent with tabs, not spaces.
--
vda