Problem with keyboard maps

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Thu Aug 21 16:28:17 UTC 2008

hi alna,
sorry that noone could answer you problem.
at first we need to find if this is a busybox bug or a kernel bug.

can you reproduce you problem with the "normal" kbd utils ? (e.g. http://lct.sourceforge.net/)

What kernel version are you using ?

The atkbd.c module is part of the kernel. did you send them a message too ?
IMHO some there should know if that is a kernel issue.

re,
  wh