[Fwd: busybox-1.11.1 libbb/lineedit.c dereferences null pointer]

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 20 00:48:48 UTC 2008

On Saturday 16 August 2008 01:36, sampo at symlabs.com wrote:
> This patch is for your benefit. I do not plan to join your mailinglist
> as it has in past been noisy and my feedback has been unprofessionally
> received.

Please give me some pointers to ml archives (or other such)
where this happened. I reviewed my "sent" folder and found
nothing particularly bad sent your way.

> What is the procedure to submit patches if I do not wish to be on your
> mailinglist?

You can send them directly to people with svn write access,
but this is not a usual way. Using mailing list is better,
as it allows more people to see your code.

> So take this patch or leave it. I'll keep it in my store of patches to
> apply whether you incorporate it or not. If you acknowledge it, I will
> keep sending patches your way. Your choice.

Applied, thanks!
--
vda