Busybox fdisk problems

Neeraj Vaidya neeraj.vaidya at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 18 06:45:27 UTC 2008

Hi Alex,

I added the lines following lines in my custom script for creating the initrd :
mknod -m 0600 /dev/hda /mnt/initrd/dev/hda
mkdir -v /mnt/initrd/cdrom

Then after booting from my CD / initrd , I got the following error while trying to mount the cdrom device /dev/hda :
"No such device or file"

I am not able to run strace since strace is not part of the busybox

Thanks,
Neeraj