pgrep/pkill

Loïc Grenié loic.grenie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:51:34 UTC 2007

    These are three patches for busybox.

1) The first one adds a function xfree(ptr) to xfuncs.c which acts
    as if (ptr) free(ptr) and substitute some examples of such
    elements in the code. I don't remember whether such a
    function is necessary or whether free() itself already checks
    for null pointer.

2) The second one corrects a comment.

3) The third one adds functions pgrep and pkill (this one includes
    the "procps.diff" that I've sent before).

    The first patch contains some modifications to libbb.h that are
  logically part of the third. Since I've hand-split the file, I've not
  tried to disentangle them. It's not very difficult to do it if for
  any reason you need either one and not the other.

       Loïc