FATAL: kernel too old

HAMMER Cédric Ext ROSI/DPS chammer.ext at orange-ftgroup.com
Fri Sep 21 14:57:05 UTC 2007

Thanks for your help ; the menuconfig doesn't work for me, but I manually modified the .config file.
I modified it to make a static build of busybox, and it's working fine now ...

Sorry for the footer, I've no way to remove it, as it's generated automatically by the mail server ... Sorry for that.

To Bernhard Fischer: thanks for your help, though you were a little bit ironic, and I think it's not the way people should answer here, as we do not have all the same knowledge ! In addition, there's a reason why I do not updgrade my OS : this server is running from hours know, and lots of people work on it, using plenty of applications ; and upgrading an OS is not a easy thing, neither a free thing !

That's all,
Thx
Ced