How to request more dhcp-options with udhcpc?

Stefan Hellermann stefan at the2masters.de
Fri Nov 30 00:06:41 UTC 2007

Hello!

I'm trying to get a NFS root-path in a initrd with busybox, but I have to change
the source to select which DHCP-Options it fetches. Is there a way without
changing networking/udhcp/options.c? Is it possible to create a config-option
for custom dhcp-options or a runtime-switch? Or is there enough demand to fetch
it by default?
I have a patch that adds a runtime-switch, but it is against an rather old
version of busybox, I could rebase it if there is demand for this.

Cheers,
Stefan Hellermann