where are we/you going?

Roberto A. Foglietta roberto.foglietta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:39:26 UTC 2007

2007/11/25, Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux at googlemail.com>:
> On Saturday 24 November 2007 02:51, Roberto A. Foglietta wrote:

> > I am seeing bugs
> > in well known application like cut or tar,
>
> As usual, report them.

 I see those two bugs reported on this list. At this time I am still
using 1.2.2.1 and I am going to do a patch to increase security of
telnet a little bit. So I cannot help.

 My question was done in order to plan a version advancement to
new-era-busybox. Soon or later It would happen.

> > are there before and nobody
> > discover or they came out because the bb new era? In the last case is
> > there any plan to stabilize bb?
>
> Do you have a feeling that people who has write access to bbox svn
> are unwilling to take patches?

 No, I am trying to understand what are you doing. I am feeling you
have redesigned bb and you are coping with all the bugs a redesign
pops up.
 I was just asking.

 Ciao,
--