init problem

Saravanan Chanemouganandam schane at osmozis.com
Thu Nov 15 17:51:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

Here is my /etc/inittab

# Note: BusyBox init doesn't support runlevels.  The runlevels field is
# completely ignored by BusyBox init. If you want runlevels, use
# sysvinit.
#
#
# id        == tty to run on, or empty for /dev/console
# runlevels == ignored
# action    == one of sysinit, respawn, askfirst, wait, and once
# process   == program to run

::sysinit:/etc/init.d/rcS

::respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttySA0 38400 vt100
T1:23:respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttySA0 38400 vt100
1:2345:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty1
2:23:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty2
3:23:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty3

tty1::respawn:-/bin/sh