e2fsprogs in busybox-1.5.0

Nagendra Tomar tomer_iisc at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 23:23:27 UTC 2007

Hi,
    I downloaded the busybox-1.5.0 build and noticed that some of the e2fsprogs, most importantly mke2fs, have been moved to the old_e2fsprogs directory. I would like to know the reason behind this.
    Is there a plan to support mke2fs ? If yes why has it been moved to
old_e2fsprogs, and not being built in the standard build ? If not why is it not being supported ?

Thanx,
Tomar