Problem with EABI

Naval Saini navalnovel at gmail.com
Fri May 11 20:04:10 UTC 2007

Hi:

YEP... i got this error too...
finally stepped through a lot of code to find an undefined instruction
- which was actually an arm v6 instruction. Then someone provieded me
a patch for toolchain-4.1.1 to generate arm 9 code (by default it
generated arm 11 code). That did it, please search for it :-)   ( use
keywords like, linux 2.6.18.2 , toolchain 4.1.1 , dated sometime
Jan-2007, as i rem )

You might need some other patches too, so just enable some debug flag
in init hmm.. messege (MAYBE_CONSOLE, "am here, etc" ) to find out
where exactly your init hangs... Then try commenting that part and
hard coding it.

Regards,

Naval