Re-Exec init after pivot_root

Zoban Gubich zobangub at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:01:01 UTC 2007

Dennis,
Alberto,

Thank you. You've answered my question. I have a fairly ancient version of
inittab
I've been using even though I'm using the latest busybox-1.4.2. Looking at
the
example inittab in the latest sources I find that there are many more
actions
(including RESTART) then in my old rusty one. Sorry I didn't figure this out
on
my own.

Thanks for taking the time to educate me, its most appreciated!

Mark

I agree with Denis. I'm using the same process to update a system