ls -l segfault

Jan Evert van Grootheest Jan-Evert.van.Grootheest at Vialis.nl
Thu Mar 15 13:07:22 UTC 2007

I cannot reproduce this with the snapshot of 20070315.

Now, I guess I should try the changes between 1.4.1 and today... Fortunately, there are not too many patches in coreutils/ls.c. Lets hope the bug is in ls.c and not somewhere else.

-- Jan Evert

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Vialis is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.