TIOCGWINSZ and busybox

Denis Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:58:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Monday 12 March 2007 01:35, Fischer, Matthew L (SHML - Diagnostics) wrote:

> > > Here's a resize I got from Paul Fox a while back when this
> > topic was raised:
> > > <http://www.davehylands.com/gumstix-wiki/resize/>
> > >
> > > The binaries are for the gumstix, so you can ignore those.
> >
> > Is this version of resize works for you, Matthew? (attached)
> >
> > If yes, can you show strace logs from bbox resize and from this one?
> > (because I don't see much difference in the source)
>
> My trace is attached.  (going from 48 to 31 lines).

Thanks.

However, it's a bit sad that both straces are _not_ from bbox
(they both contain open("/dev/tty", O_RDWR), which bbox doesn't do).

Since I still see neither output of bbox resize with ENABLE_FEATURE_RESIZE_PRINT=1
not strace output of bbox resize, It's sort of hard to figure out
what's wrong.
--
vda