problems with ylwrap

Rogelio Serrano rogelio.serrano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 19:24:40 UTC 2007

i have problem building cfengine.

the ylwrap script just returns an error and i have no idea how to
debug it. anybody has encountered this before? i have no idea what is
causing it. i have been installing and reinstalling the entire system
and still i get the same error message. i have tried countless
combinations of of at least 3 versions of all utilities in all
possible permutations.

it just says error. i have no clue at all. im stumped

--
the thing i like with my linux pc is that i can sum up my complaints in 5 items