Umount issue on upfrading

Stephen Beaver sbeaver at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jun 29 16:39:10 UTC 2007

Unfortunately, I don't have strace on my system, but the good news is that
this morning I downloaded 1.2.2 and the problem went away. I am now able to
unmount without error.

I have been testing the new(er) version this morning and it is great to see
so many improvements. I had previously include Debian fuser, telnetd,
udhcpc, stat and unzip because of some issues with the BB version. All of
those issues seem to have been fixed and so I can remove the external
packages from my system.

Thanks!

Steve