screen manager terminal emulation

Miroslaw Dach miroslaw.dach at psi.ch
Tue Jun 26 13:30:06 UTC 2007

Dear All,

	I have built successfully busy-box. All works fine but I need a
functionality which is not covered with busy box.
On my Linux PC I use screen program (screen manager with VT100/ANSI
terminal emulation) which gives the possibility to multiplex physical
terminal between several processes.

I have tried to cross build this program but  during
configuration phase it is already the problem. It seems to be that it can
not be so easily configured for the target architecture.

Did anybody of you cross compiled this program? Probably busybox mailing
list is not the one where I should send this message but I do not know of
any other mailing list which could be better.

Best Regards

Mirek