ctrl-c doesn't work but ctrl-z is ok in telnet

Bin Chen binary.chen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 03:35:22 UTC 2007

A little update for this problem, I wrote a propram to test the CTRL-C
signal, I found if I call:

signal(SIGINT, handler);

in main(), then the program can get the SIGINT when I press CTRL-C, but
if I comment out this line, the SIGINT can't cause the program exit.

I think this is caused by the default SIGINT processing logic inherited
from the busybox shell, right? In older busybox version we didn't
encounter this before, so maybe the reason is the default processing
logic for SIGINT in older busybox shell is exit.

Will a program started from shell inherit the signal processing
properties from the shell?

在 2007-06-21四的 10:31 +0200,Bernhard Fischer写道: