Arm compiler question

Denis Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:16:19 UTC 2007

On Saturday 02 June 2007 00:45, Martinb_ARM_NOMMU_KISSDVD wrote:
> i can only say i use 3.4.3 gcc and its working like it should
> the 4.01 and 4.02 also gives me problems
>
> i can send you the buildscript if you want to

Consider posting compete bug report about toolchain build
(and maybe send it to gcc/builtins lists too).

"I get compile errors because headers such as byteswap.h are missing"
is too vague.

Versions of gcc and binutils you are trying to build?
How *exactly* do you invoke configure and make? What env variables
and/or parameters do you give?
What is the (full, unabridged last 30 lines of) error message?
--
vda