busybox-1.6.1 Clear screen

Jun sync.jma at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 00:29:14 UTC 2007

My terminal(SecureCRT 5.2.2) type has been set to Xterm(with ANSI
color on), it works on RHEL5 and CentOS 4.x. I have read the man page
and maybe I have not enough time to research in details. I'll do this
when free.

there also no useful hints on google for this situation, If anybody
meets the same problem and solve that, please share your work.

Thanks a lot.

I want to be an expert.
I want to be a professional.