busybox post from creder at digitalcpt.com requires approval

Denis Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 20 21:25:55 UTC 2007

On Friday 20 July 2007 16:25, busybox-owner at busybox.net wrote:
> As list administrator, your authorization is requested for the
> following mailing list posting:
>
>     List:    busybox at busybox.net
>     From:    creder at digitalcpt.com
>     Subject: tftp, kernel crash, attempt to kill init
>     Reason:  Message body is too big: 134265 bytes with a limit of 40 KB
>
> At your convenience, visit:
>
>     http://busybox.net/cgi-bin/mailman/admindb/busybox
>
> to approve or deny the request.

<quote>
Hello all, I am using busybox v 1.5.1 with tftp.  I have been trying to use
tftp to get files and update u-boot and the kernel in our AT91RM9200 system.
I used to have the file system with busybox on a nor flash and it would
crash out after transferring about 300k worth of a file (kernel is about 1.3
mb).  Because we had to move the file system to our nand flash, I didn't
debug it.  Now that it is on the nand flash, I get the following crash dump.
Is there anything that I need to setup in order for busybox to properly
write to the flash?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
</quote>

Start by sending smaller mails to mailing lists.

Is it NOMMU architechture?
--
vda