How to change the Timezone

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Jul 12 23:54:13 UTC 2007

On Thursday 12 July 2007, walter harms wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > On Wednesday 11 July 2007, walter harms wrote:
> >> perhaps this Question & Answer should go the the FAQ ?
> >
> > it isnt a busybox thing
>
> this is true, ntl the problem will show up every time when someone is using
> 'date' in BB,

it will show up every time `date` is used whether it is from busybox or
coreutils or ... the question really is, how much non-busybox but low level
Linux things do we document considering many people dont understand where
busybox ends and other things begin.  especially considering this information
can differ based on distribution or the user's custom build.
-mike