Telnetd autologin feature

Alexander Kriegisch Alexander at Kriegisch.name
Fri Jul 6 14:49:19 UTC 2007

(sorry, I sent this to Peter only instead of to the list.)

Because I want a minimum of security, even in telnet. Let us not get
philosophic about whether it makes sense to use unencrypted passwords,
but they are still better than nothing.
--
Alexander Kriegisch