svn commit: trunk/busybox/docs/busybox.net

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Sun Jan 21 09:04:53 UTC 2007

On Saturday 20 January 2007 224, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> PS: Do you have any plans for support for insmod on ia64?

ia64? What's that? No hust kidding, I'm rather used to MIPS and ARM.

> Just curious and i don't need it..

Neither do I... :-]

Also note that insmod was not written by me. I honestly do not know how it
works. I might volunteer at keeping the 2.6 support up and running if you
wish, but forget about 2.4 support.

As a reminder, my main contributions were only tweaks to modprobe, not the
full modutils. But again, if you need someone poking at insmod, I think I
could allocate a little time to it. But I don't see many, if at all, issues
regarding the modutils these days... :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |