extra targets in busybox Makefile

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Mon Feb 5 09:41:55 UTC 2007

On Thursday 01 February 2007, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> Huh, if this is really getting problematic,
> then feel free to chainsaw "modular" support off.
>
> Or just rename makefile targets ('modules' -> 'dont_use_me__modules')

i'm referring to the env checking ... change things like so:
-ifdef CONFIG_MODULES
+ifdef CONFIG_MODULES____BUSYBOX_DOES_NOT_USE_THIS

that way doing diffs between the build systems should show up pretty clearly
as to what is a local change and what should be updated

> if you don't want to spend too much time on things which
> do not materially improve generated code.

really dont know what you're referring to here
-mike