httpd and form-based upload

Alexander Kriegisch Alexander at Kriegisch.name
Mon Feb 5 01:33:04 UTC 2007

@Walter: I agree with Nathan. Besides, in my special case the router's
config web interface is not accessible from "outside" anyway. Haserl is
a tool facilitating what I want.

@Nathan: Maybe Walter speaks of code injection. Anyway, Haserl's man
page even mentions an example showing how to filter the content of HTML
form fields. That should be a starter for those who need or want to
provide their web pages with more security.

For me it works brilliantly, thank you. I guess Haserl will make its way
into our standard firmware mod for the AVM Fritz!Box router series.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch