modprobe: cannot parse modules.dep error

Saravanan Chanemouganandam schane at osmozis.com
Thu Dec 27 09:13:07 UTC 2007

Hi vda,

I have tried to use busybox stable version using "svn" a month ago and it
creates directory "busybox_1_1_stable" from where I started. May be it gives
out the wrong version. Pls have a look at the boot message.

Looking up port of RPC 100005/1 on 192.168.6.1
VFS: Mounted root (nfs filesystem).
Freeing init memory: 116K
init started:  BusyBox v1.1.4-pre0 (2007.12.26-10:54+0000) multi-call binary
Starting system log daemon: syslogd.
Starting kernel log daemon: klogd.

Now, I will move to a fresh busybox package and get back to you in case of
same problem.

Thanks to your answers and time.

Sara