Extended nameif matching

Nico Erfurth masta at perlgolf.de
Sun Dec 16 22:18:25 UTC 2007

Denys Vlasenko wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> I edited the patch a lot, see attached result. Can you verify that
> it still works?

Thanks for looking into it. Looks fine after the first glance, I'll test
it the next 2-3 days, because I don't have access to my test-machine
currently. I didn't know about the *_whitepace-functions. What I've
found after sending the patch was a function that parses /proc/net/dev
in interfaces.c, I'll see if I can modify it to be more generic,
currently it does not return anything (wondering why ....).

Nico