undefined reference to _NR_clock_gettime

Jeff Seifer busybox at seifer.net
Wed Aug 29 15:03:29 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I just downloaded the 1.7.0 source, ran make defconfig and compiled from
my device (running debian on an arm9 board).
Almost everything built without a hitch, but when it got to
runit/runsv.c I got an undeclared _NR_clock_gettime.

Just curious what "_NR_clock_gettime" is and where it's supposed to be
declared.  I tried chaning to plain old clock_gettime, but got a link
problem with that, so I reconfigured my build to leave out runsv and it
built everything else.

Just curious if anyone knows why I'm getting the undefined reference.

Thanks!
Jeff