1.7.0 is out

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:30:31 UTC 2007

On Friday 24 August 2007 14:45, Stephane Billiart wrote:
> On 24/08/07 ? ? 11:59, Denys Vlasenko wrote:
> > Hi people,
> >
> > I uploaded 1.7.0 earlier today. Enjoy.
>
> [...]
>
> >     * fdisk: make it work with big disks (read: typical today's disks)
> > even if CONFIG_LFS is unset
>
> No, the build fails if LFS is not enabled (my uClibc does not have
> lseek64). Attached patch fixes the problem.

But we need to seek past 2 GB there. 2 GB is to small even for USB sticks
these days. People who don't need to support media > 2GB probably don't
compile in fdisk anyway ==> people who do compile in fdisk mosk likely
_do_ want to handle media > 2 GB.

Does your uclibc have _any_ means of doing that seek? _llseek?

Please share your uclibc .config (probably bz2 it to fit under
ml size limit).
--
vda