Rewritten autoconf and build directory

Mats Erik Andersson mats at blue2net.com
Thu Aug 9 17:42:23 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I stumbled on a possible issue with today's
svn edition of Busybox. There was no problem
whatsoever to build Busybox 1.6.1 fresh out of the
box into a separate build directory, but when I tried
the same with svn trunk of today, the changed autoconf
handling gives a warning and then an error is caused
by applets/usage.c and include/applets.h, thus breaking
an chance of progress early on. I am not sure whether the
fault is mine or not, but I thought it best to point
it out anyway. I will revert to 1.6.1 for the moment,
since I have no time to spare in the near future.

Regards   Mats E A